by John Youatt, a member of the Green Party in Derbyshire.
I advocate voting not abstaining, despite or rather because of the unacceptable behaviour of many senior politicians – some of whom are apologising, but always conditionally and only after being found out!
Reasons To Vote Green
- The Green Party would never do cash for luxuries
- The Green Party advises strongly against endless “progress”
- The Green Party wants fairer shares (like the Labour Party used to)
- Government and institutions have already paid the bankers too much, at too high a risk to the survival of life as we know it
- You can vote Green Party in the European election.
- Because this election uses a form of proportional representation a Green candidate can win and probably will win one of the five places. It isn’t a wasted vote!
- Please vote for the Green Party. Sue Mallender is lead candidate in the regional list.